I dream. 私は夢を見るのが好きです。

Sometimes I think that's all we have left. We live on these isolated islands we call ourselves, and the answer is dreams: Entering this world of dreams and never coming out. Why do people have to live on these isolated islands?

Here at the Narita International Airport, though, this loneliness is harder to cope with than usual, which is why I started read this book. It walks me through the rain.

Why do I read? なぜですか?To think. To understand. To cope with things. To row within the realm of dreams and not drown. I have to read to feel I am alive.


Sueño. 私は夢を見るのが好きです。

A veces me parece que es todo cuanto nos queda. Vivimos en estas islas aisladas que llamamos nosotros y la respuesta está en los sueños: entrar en este mundo de los sueños sin nunca salir. ¿Por qué tenemos que vivir en estas islas aisladas?

Aquí en el Aeropuerto Internacional de Narita hacer frente a esta soledad es incluso más difícil de lo habitual, por eso empecé a leer este libro. Me acompaña bajo la lluvia.

¿Por qué leo? なぜですか?Para pensar. Para entender. Para hacer frente a las cosas. Para remar por el reino de los sueños y no ahogarme. He de leer para sentir que estoy vivo.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario